One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Thursday 17 June 2010

Under the Radar










Yesterday I inadvertently found myself going into Aldo on a quest for a pair of insoles and I emerged 20 minutes later with armfuls of accessories. Love when you visit a shop and you are pleasantly surprised by an unexpected discovery. I had been looking for cheap quick-fix accessories for the summer which I could take on my beach holiday next week without worrying about them being irreplaceable. There was a huge range of sunglasses and I particularly liked the interesting selection of rings on offer too. This is like the shopping equivalent of a sugar hit: you feel a slightly sick afterwards but at the same time it's pretty darn satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment