One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Saturday 27 November 2010

LSD* - My Drug of Choice, 2

Holly Fulton


* LSD = Long Sleeved Dress

Back in the balmy summer months (remember those heady days?) I presented on one of my first posts LSD: the Little Summer Dress, as an ultimate style staple for any wardrobe. Now that winter has well and truly arrived, please allow me to reintroduce LSD: the Long Sleeved Dress.

I would be quite lost without my collection of long sleeved dresses during the winter months and the best part is, they work equally well during the day and at night.  For daytime chic, feed your sartorial habit with jersey, wool and velvet, worn with ribbed tights and ankle boots. For evening glamour, look towards lace or embellished numbers with opaques and heels.

Baby, it's cold outside.

1 comment: